Jumbo Pigs in Blankets
Written by Bruce on 12 December 2020
- 6 pork sausages
- 6 small rosemary sprigs
- 6 smoked streaky bacon rashers
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Working with one sausage at a time, lay a rosemary sprig on top and wrap a bacon rasher around it.
- Put the wrapped sausages on a baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. Roast for 25-30 mins, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Brush over 2 tbsp maple syrup in the last 10 mins of cooking for a sticky glaze
Bon appetite !!