Written by Bruce on 20 November 2020
- 25ml dark rum (or a mixture of dark rum and golden rum)
- 25ml white rum (or a mixture of white rum and overproof rum)
- 50ml lime juice
- 150ml pineapple juice
- 1 tsp grenadine
For the garnish
- wedge of orange
- maraschino cherries
- mint sprig
- Pour the rums and fruit juices into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake hard until the outside of the shaker feels really cold.
- Strain the mixture into a tall glass or hurricane glass filled with ice, then slowly pour in the grenadine to colour the drink.
- Skewer the orange wedge and cherries on a cocktail stick.
- Garnish the drink with mint sprigs and the skewered fruit.