To listen you need a pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a connection to the internet.
Radiosesel.com plays 100% KREOL MUSIC from Seychelles. There are several methods to listen to radiosesel,com:
1) Keep our website www.radiosesel.com open in your browser and just turn up the volume on your pc / device. For listeners with slow internet please stop the default radio player called radiosesel.com (HD) which normally auto-play when accessing the website. Next click the 'Play' button on the bottom audio player called radiosesel.com (64) this will broadcast the radio stream at a lower quality but consumes less internet bandwidth.
2) Click on one of the media player icons (see below) listed on our front page, that matches your own preferred music player on your PC or Mac. This will download a file and open up your media player automatically. We have links that support most players such as Winamp, Windows Media Player, QuickTime/ITunes and VLC.
3) Radiosesel.com is a subscriber to the TuneInNweb radio network, making it available on TuneIN apps for iPhone, Blackberry, and Android phones and on many other popular internet radio apps and devices powered by TuneIn.
4) For IPhone / IPAD users please note you will need to install the free TuneIN App which can be downloaded from Apple App store.
For other smartphones (Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry) the free 'TuneIN' app can be downloaded from TuneIN official website at http://tunein.com/mobile/
5) You can listen via TuneIn network web browser just copy the direct URL http://tunein.com/radio/
6) Radiosesel.com is also listed on Apple Radio network for IPhones and IPads. However this service is only available in America only. Just search for radiosesel.com in the list of radio stations in Apple radio etwork.
- Be aware that data costs may be high when streaming on mobile networks.
Media player icons:
To listen using Windows Media Player.
To Listen using Quicktime / ITunes
To listen using Winamp / VLC or other 3rd party media players.
How do I stream to my mobile phone?
Be aware that data costs may be high when streaming on mobile networks.
radiosesel.com has subscribe to the TuneIn web radio network, making it available on TuneIn apps for iPhone, Blackberry, and Android phones and on many other popular internet radio apps and devices powered by TuneIn. You can locate the station by typing radiosesel via search or browse option in the app. The free App TuneIn Radio can also be downloaded at http://tunein.com/mobile/
Congestion - dropouts or being unable to connect at all.
If you are having drop-outs (the audio stops and starts) the problem maybe your internet connection speed or there's network congestion with many users connected to our stream. In this case we suggest to disconnect and retry again.
I use an iPhone/iPad App and the radio stream have stopped working:
Please check the ITunes store for any updates for your media player.
Contact For More Help:
If you have read and acted on all of the information above, and still can't listen please send us an email through our CONTACT page.
DISCLAIMER: Please note the information provided must be taken 'as is'. radiosesel.com accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.